Exhaust Gas Technologies "Special Sensor" for Holley EFI Systems.
EGT Probe's 1/4" Dia. 90°Degree Bend.
Bullet Series Long Life 16ga Exposed Tip. 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
You'll receive (1) 22.7500" Length Holley# 554-176
All sensors include robust Type K mini connector with cable clamp, to protect the sensor from damage due to repeated remove in racing applications.
45 Years Experience in Engineering for high horsepower applications!
- Bullet series Sensor 3 Year warranty
- Sensor Sheath Diameter 1/4 inch (0.250 inch)
- Exposed / Open Tip Sensing Junction (Hyper Response)
- Response time 140 milliseconds
- Compatible for most fuel types: Gasoline, Alcohol/Methanol & Nitro-methane
Bullet Probe Specifications:
MOUNTING HARDWARE NOT INCLUDED
- Type K Thermocouple (Special Limits of error)
- Type K Range -148°F to 2372°F range (-100°C to 1300°C)
- Special Limits of Error accuracy (+/- 0.4% of reading)
- Sheath Diameter 1/4"inch (0.250"inch) (6.35 mm)
- Inconel 600 Alloy sheath high temperature applications
- Recommended tip insertion depth .250-.375" inch.
- Ceramic Insulated Conductors to protect against ignition noise.
- Stainless steel over-braid cable with Kapton insulated Wire.